These terms and conditions apply to all subscriptions for AnArchi activities through our website:
- By clicking the ‘Subscribe’ button you are added to the list of interested students.
- Subscription through our website does not give you the unconditional right to participate to the activity.
- Depending on the amount of subscriptions we might have to draw lots. In this case you will be informed by e-mail after the subscription deadline.
- You can cancel your subscription by e-mail until the deadline that is always mentioned on the subscription page.
- After the expiration of the subscription deadline, you are obliged to pay the mentioned participant’s fee.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply (e.g. for multi-day trips, activities with a cost above € 50, or contests).
- You will be informed by e-mail if additional conditions apply, and you have the right to cancel your subscription if you cannot agree. If so, we kindly ask you to do this as soon as possible after you have been informed about additional terms and conditions, at the most within 3 days.
- In any case beyond the scope of these Subscription Terms and Conditions, the Internal Regulations of AnArchi apply.