Every day students put a lot of effort in making drawings, renders and models for their architecture projects. All work is done for the sake of 5 minutes of presentation. AnArchi thinks it’s a shame that all the beautiful work is ‘forgotten’ after this moment. AnArchi introduced the AnArchi Architecture Awards as a showcase for students’ work and give the best work some acknowledgement. Every year AnArchi organizes multiples AAA competitions and every student can participate. The submissions are exhibited to share the results with other students and are judged by a professional jury and the students them self. There are three categories in which you can send in your work:
How to participate:
Submitting your render, drawing and/or photograph is possible from June 2nd until June 10th at 23.59. To participate, send your entree to email@example.com and give the following information:
The category you would like to participate in
Name of photo/render/drawing (not required)
1. You must be a student at the TU/e (in the academic year 2021-2022) to participate in the AnArchi Architecture Awards.
2. The work you hand in must be your own work.
3. There is no date limit for the produced work: the entree can be made during the previous year or earlier than that.
4. You are allowed to submit one entree per category. E.g. you can submit one render, one drawing, and one photograph.
5. Per category there are two prizes to be won: the jury award and the audience award. The jury award will be judged by a jury of professionals in the field. The audience can vote on the entrees from June 13th till June 22nd.
We will display your work in the Trappenzaal where also the possibility to vote will be. On June 24th we will announce the winners per category and per jury. So make sure to send in your work!